Happy New Year! This year, I’m doing something different. Instead of setting one big impossible goal, I’ve decided to set multiple smaller ones. Hopefully I’ll be more likely to stick to them!
Here are some of the goals that I want to accomplish during the upcoming year:
- Read more books. I’m starting off the year with Phantom of the Opera!
- Stop comparing myself to others. I’ve noticed that I tend to do this when I’m on a social media binge. This year I want to become more content with what I have and who I am. And that leads me to the next goal…
- Spend less time online. Which totally goes against my desire to binge watch Star Trek on Netflix every weekend 😦
- Be more adventurous with my art. I used to experiment with materials and subject matter, and now I can barely get myself to do anything other than a traditional oil painting.
- Keep writing. When I created my first blog two years ago, I had no idea what I was doing. This time, I want my blog to be a more personal space than the last, and hopefully with better quality content!